General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Monday 21 November 2011

Video: My Brother Danny


I made this video as a response of the current jasam s/l.

I wanted to show that yes, they are going through a tough time right now. And yes, It may seem that they will never be able to recover from this. But this is Sam and Jason we are talking about: Our generations super couple.


They have weathered storms, over bearing friends and families, flying bullets, escaped ex convicts, and even the lost of their daughters.

I believe that they are stronger than ever because now, they have each other, as husband and wife. I know it may seem like the end is near, but, I sincerely hope that you will have the courage and strength to stay strong for our favourite couple and fight for them, as much as they are going to fight for each other.

I truly believe in my heart of hearts that we will all win in the end and finally have our jasam baby. So don’t give up. I won’t. Sam is strong she will get thru this. Just like she did when she lost her brother Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment