General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Wednesday 23 November 2011

News: Kimberley McCullough's Departure (Update)

Earlier this week ABC had comfirms many suspicions, that, our very own Kimberly McCullough (Robin) was leaving General Hospital.

Today, Kimberly took to Twitter to address her decision to leave, and to thank her fans for all their support.

"Thank you for your tweets. I have read all of them. I wish I had words for the type of gratitude I feel for all of your support for so many years. Personally, I feel like it's the right time for me to pursue my dream of directing episodic TV as well as writing and directing feature films. I am heartbroken as well. To leave Robin, a character that is a huge part of myself and my life. "GH" is my family and you (the fans) are like my extended family. I hope you will come with me along the journey. I've enjoyed getting to know so many of you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to make Nice Guys Finish Last, a film that ultimately gave me the courage to leave the nest and step behind the camera. In the coming months [Jason Thompson (Patrick)]and I will pour our heart and soul into the story that is given to us. I can promise you that much. Everything else is out of our control. I am sad too, but I intend to make the best of it. Again, thanks for the love and opinions and support. I appreciate it more than I can ever express. Stay tuned..."

No comments:

Post a Comment