General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Sunday 4 December 2011

News: Bree Williamson as Gina Solito?

Seems like the Gina Solito s/l isn't being axed after all.
Recently RavenBeauty has a pic up of Bree Williamson from OLTL with this haircolor and hints at her coming to GH. Rumour has it that Bree is being cast none other than the mini mob princess, Gina Solito. At this point this is just a rumour.And with all the shake up going on, we're not sure it this s/l is still in the radar.

What do you guys think of Bree as Gina Solito?

1 comment:

  1. I THINK IT WILL BE SO COOL IF BREE JOINS THE CAST FOR A CONTRACT ROLE I LOVE HER SO MUCH OH MY NAME IS BRYAN SALTON I HOPE MORE ONE LIFE TO LIVE CAST TO JOIN WITH GH FOR A CONTRACT ROLES AND AMC CAST TO JOIN THE CAST AS WELL AND JACOB YOUNG WITH GH I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM ON GH SO MUCH I MISS WATCHING AMC AND NOW OLTL TO NOW THEY ARE GONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT I WANT SOME OF THEM TO COME ON BOARD WITH GH.

    ReplyDelete