General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Wednesday 11 January 2012

News: OLTL To GH!

So for a while now, I knew that some OLTLers were coming to PC. Didn't know who they were exactly till a few weeks ago.

Earlier today Soap Opera Digest confirmed that new Executive Producer Frank Valentini had announced he'd be bringing some familiar, Emmy-winning faces from Llanview to Port Charles! OLTL alums Kassie DePaiva (Blair), Roger Howarth (Todd), Kristen Alderson (Starr) and Michael Easton (John) are set to reprise their beloved roles on GH and will report to the set later this month."

"We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the centre of it! I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John, Starr, Blair and Todd," said Valentini. "Incorporating characters from ONE LIFE TO LIVE continues the legacy of the show as we weave them into GENERAL HOSPITAL." 

I'm wondering what you guys think about "The Mannings" coming to GH. Are you happy that some of your favourites are continuing to live on. Are you angry that more "newbies" are taking over? Personally, I'm not sure how I feel exactly. I guess I have to wait and see how they interact with the other characters.

I would love, however to see a showdown between Carly and Blair. May be start something between Michael and Starr, Stichael anyone? May be even a John McBain/Sonny/Jason Power Triangle.

If you've yet to seen the promo, check it out below.




No comments:

Post a Comment