General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Beginning of The End

So this is my first official blog post. Finally!

I've been wanting to do this for so long, but eveytime that I started I'd alway feel like I would not be able to give it the right amount of attention. As some of you who already have one of these things, you know how time cunsuming it can be.

Well this is me taking the plunge!

I guess I should start by talking a little bit about myself. Well I'm 98SuperStar (not my real name) and I have been watching soap operas since I could remeber. Actually my first memories are of my grandmother and I sitting in her living eating sandwiches watching The Young and The Restless.

You know how some families build traditions like going hunting together, well my family was kind of like that, except we passed down Soap Operas. (well on the women's side anyways)



Over the years I've watched Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns, Port Charles, Giuding Light, The Bold and The Beautiful, Passions, The Young and The Restless and of course General Hospital. For some reason I never watched One Life To Live. Weird.

I started loosing touch with a lot of soap because mainly, well, life got in the way. School would be out at 3 pm, so that would leave off DAYS and BB, and in High School I'd either volunteer at the Youth Center or work until 9 or 10pm, until all that remained was GH. Which I now watch religiously.

Which brings me back to the reason for the blog. A few months ago we got the shocking new that our beloved soap would be in jeopardy next year. Some took it a lot harder than others (I belong to the former category), and a lot of you made your voices heard. Which I must say, am very proud to call you my GH Family. The point I'm trying to make it. I don't want to wake up next year and turn my TV on at 3 pm and find myself watching The Chew (here goes my blood pressure again), and realise that I took GH for granted.

So the premise of this blog it to give you all the news, comings and goings, spoiler alerts, rumours, and any and all juicy tidbits that I can find. There will be (semi) daily pictures, weekly spoiler videos (off of my You Tube Channel), and up to the minute information.

I really hope that you enjoy this blog and I promise to give it my all.

Love
  -98SuperStar

No comments:

Post a Comment