General Hospital 1

General Hospital 1
Get Hooked

Sunday 5 August 2012

Spoilers: Week of August 6th, 2012.

**These are the spoilers for the week of August 6th:


Aiden faces a scary situation.
Jason is there for Elizabeth when she needs him.

Carly tries to keep Todd from further ruining things. She tells him that hurting John won't bring Blair back.
Johnny is eager to know what secrets Starr is keeping for Trey.
Sam asks her mother to help John by representing him.
Spinelli decides to try online dating.
Jason asks Sam if she has feelings for John; Sam can't answer.
Sam sees a side of John that she hasn't seen before when he attacks Todd for sending the photo to Natalie.
Sonny makes plans to propose to Kate.
Trey tells Kristina he's ending the show because he wants a romance with her.
Olivia has a rude awakening when Dante arrives to visit her with Lulu.
Joe Jr. has a connection to someone in Port Charles.

 **I'm so sorry guys, It is possible that I may not be able to upload the spoiler video tonight. I have been trying since this morning to no avail. I have been at work, at the Starbucks across the street and of course at home. I will have to transfer to the file to another computer and will try again. I should have it ready to go by tomorrow at noon EST. Once again I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment